Mesihes for cribas manufactured from polyurethane which is used in mining industries has two main advantages
Durability, the polyurethane mesh can last 5 to 10 times more than a steel mesh due to its good resistance to wear and tear. This substantially reduces the cost of spare parts and maintenance for the sieve. Secondly for their Engineering design.
- Resistance to corrosion.
- Good resistance to hydrolysis.
- Recommended for the selection of all types of materials, in both dry and wet flows.
- Manufactured with specifies formulations and levels of hardness according to their application.
- Interior reinforcement with a steel cable in order to ensure proper tension.
- Extensive reduction of noise.
- The meshes are manufactured with conical needles in order to avoid the obstruction of material